Like what I said in my previous posts, I’m slowly compiling the things that we need to buy for Baby Pork. Now, I’m focusing on the toiletries and bath essentials that we will need.
I read in one blog that among all the other toiletries and bath care to buy, the most essential and most important are:
- Alcohol or Hand Sanitizers
- Gentle Facial Tissues
- Baby Wipes
I’m planning to buy a whole bunch of hand sanitizers and put it in different places in our house so that it can be accessible. Alcohol or hand sanitizers are important especially if you are handling Baby or anything related to him. For gentle facial tissues and baby wipes, these can be used in wiping anything the baby gets in contact with like toys, rattles etc.
Bath and Skin Care
I’m planning to buy different types of baby body wash, oils and diaper rash cream for Baby Pork. Here are the stuff that we’re planning to buy:
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser – I read in one forum that they advice Moms to use Cetaphil for baby bathing because it’s gentle and not harmful.
- Cetahpil Lotion
- Lactacyd Blue – I’m planning to buy this in Manila. They said this can be used in new borns too.
- Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo – I read that this baby wash and shampoo smells good. I’m not sure if these are available in SG.
- Aveeno Baby Lotion
- Mustela Dermo-Cleansing Body Wash
- Mustela Cleansing Milk – For face and diaper area
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash
- Burt’s Bees Diaper Ointment – The lip balm worked for my chapped lips so I’m hoping it will work on diaper rash.
- California Baby Wash and Shampoo Cendula
- Baby Oil
- Baby Colgne
- Baby Bath Towel with Hood
- Baby Wash Cloth
- Bath tub (After 2 to 3 weeks)
- Baby Q Tips
- Cotton Balls
- Baby Brush
- Baby Nail Clipper
- Nasal Aspirator
Hay! Ang dami pala! But I’m sure we will need most of these stuff. Better save na for all of these!