I usually start my morning like this, as in this process…
- Microsoft Outlook (To check if there are pending works to be done, or worse, if there are additional deadlines to add to my ever increasing list of deadlines)
- Firefox (Which opens up a Google Search)
- New Tab –> (Yahoo Mail) New Tab (Gmail) –> New Tab (Twitter)
- I login to my personal email first and check the mails and the occasional FB PMs or whatever.
- Then I login to my Gmail account to check if I have an email from my wedding suppliers and to check my Daily God Whispers.
- Twitter comes in after all these and I browse through all the entries of the people I follow that interest me.
- New Tab (WordPress) –> New Tab (Blogspot)
- I check my wordpress dashboard to see how many kind souls viewed my site, intentionally or unintentionally.
- I check our wedding website to see if I have pending comments to approve.
- Logout Yahoo Mail
Supposedly, I was to login Yahoo Mail again to check my other Yahoo account that I use for Weddings@Work. But then I saw the following news in Yahoo Singapore:
For the first one, I am not sure how to react to it. OK fine, a filipina maid inherited a huge amount of money from his boss. But still, the “Filipina Maid” phrase was plastered in front of Yahoo Singpaore site. Thanks for being redundant, news guy (or girl) writer. There are still people here in Singapore who equates being a Filipina to domestic helpers or maids and this phrase wasn’t that helpful. Well, I think I have to post a separate blog about this feeling I have now about this topic. Anyway, good for you Ate Maid forr getting that huge amount of money, pa-burger ka naman
Now the second news, about the 18 year old (I honestly thought she was 15) Charice. Well, if you ask me, she really shouldn’t have gotten that botox injection. Even for medical purposes or for any reason at all. You’re only 18!!! (She really looks like 15) for crying out loud! What ever face you have now, will 88% change in the coming years of your life. I really feel that Charice is in a hurry to grow-up or mature. Well girl, I wouldn;t do that if I were you. Nagmamadali kang tumanada kaya mabilis kang malalaos. Oh well, it’s her life and she can do whatever she wants to it.I just hope that she makes the right decisions and just enjoy being herself
So there! This was how my morning started. It commenced with the usual things that I do added with a little spice of news that I read. I wonder how my Friday morning will be? All good I hope