Doms and I will move to a new place again. I know this sounds tiring and toxic, but we really need to move because the house that we stay in is being sold by the owner already. After several viewings, we found a room that will be our “home” from 20 September 2009.
The place is a great improvement for us. Ever since we started here in singapore, we’ve been wanting to try and live in a condo unit, and finally we can experience condo living already. So what are the stuff that we need for the move?
Here is a list of the things that we need. Probably we will buy these in Fairprice Extra of IKEA.
- Shoe Rack that will fit under our dresser, (yes, we have a built in dresser with mirror already), and our shoes.
- Plastic Drawers to place some of our stuff. I saw one in Fairprice Extra in Ang Mok Kio. I think that fits perfectly in the corner of the room. We can put some of our under garments there and other stuff.
- Clothes Bin for our dirty clothes. I’ll let our trusty humper retire already.
- Drinking Water Bottles for our water. Two-one liter water bottles will do the trick.
- Curtains for our 2 cute windows.
- White Garbage Bag so that we can wrap our luggages nicely under the bed.
Just last week, Doms and I discovered that the mall near Bugis Junction is open already. We didn’t know actually, we just saw it in the TV. Now, I’m hoping that come this weekend, we can try and visit this mall.
This mall has different restos and it has a cinema. I hope we can watch my much anticipated movie “Time Traveler’s Wife” in this cinema.
Watch out if Doms and I will get to discover this mall.
Ever since I started here in Crimson Logic, there are a lot of activities for employees that has been taking place for employees. For this week, they started the Healthy Lifestyle Week.
This campaign week promotes a good, well-balanced and of course, healthy way if living for employees. Below are the activities that I will join:
- On-Site Health Screening = I chose the 88K Routine Health Screening worth 15sgd (up 35sgd) per person. They need us to do fasting from 10:00 pm and they will collect blood and urine samples. This screening will determine if I have kidney, liver and other problems. My schedule is 3 Sept 2009.
- Healthy Lunch = Of course, where there is free lunch, I am there. A certain healthy catering services will be providing us with food today. I hope the food is good.
- Free Fruits Day (4 Sept 2009) = I hoep there are pin guavas and sweet peaches in the free fruits day!
Over all, I am thrilled to know that there are these types of activities for us here in my new company. Atleast, this compensates all the activities that I miss when I was still with Lawson.
My friend Ana just influenced me to buy and try cyleina soaps. She told me the soaps are effective and worth it. So, I searched for authorized re-sellers of the soap here in Singapore.
I’m very happy I found one reseller already. I’m planning to buy the following:
Papaya Goat’s Milk for my body. To even out my skin tone.
Black Pearl for my face. To make my pimple scars disappear.
Rice Bran for my arms. To heal the “butligs” in my arms.
I hope these combinations work. I’ve been trying to get rid of the bumps in arms.
After, many viewings, we finally found it! Move-in date: 20 Sept 09