Got this from the Multiply blog entry of my high school friend. Pag bored, masarap magsagot ng ganito… Nyahaha…
1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
- A company from Singapore, telling me they’re hiring me and they’re giving me benefits and a big salary
2. When shopping at the grocery store,
- I like reading carefully the contents of the food that I buy…
3. If you had to kiss again the last person you kiss, would you?
- Shempre, si Doms kaya yun!
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
- Sometimes, pag super bored.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
7. If your house were on fire, what would be the things you would save?
- My cellphone, my savings bin, my PSP and I’ll get a handful of my books.
8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
9. Who do you text the most?
10. Favorite children’s book?
- Goosebumps by RL Stine… children’s book ba to?
11. Eye color?
12. How tall are you?
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
- Why not?
14. Any secret admirers?
- Malay ko, at pakielam ko.
15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
- Kanina! Wahahaha… Di ko nga alam kung san to eh…
16. Favorite place..?
- Anywhere basta with Doms… But I love the beach the most…
17. Where was the farthest place you’ve been?
18. Do you like mustard?
- Small serving only.
19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
21. Do you miss anyone?
22. Can you do split?
23. What movie do you want to see right now?
- Mama Mia and the Dark Knight
24. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
- Kumain ng kumain.
25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
28. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
30. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
- 6 to 7 hrs
35. What do you wear to sleep?
37. Is your hair straight or curly?
- straight na medyo wavy
40. Do you like funny or serious people better?
- funny but knows how to be serious when needed
42. What is on your mind right now?
- anu kaya sakit ko?
43. Any plans 4 tonight?
- just sleep.
44. Whats your fave song at the moment?
- Better in Time by Leona Lewis
46. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
- Yung standards nila na maka-luma na
47. Are you a gullible person?
48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
- Nope, but I’m happier with Doms
49. If you could have any job what would it be?
- Editor in Chief of Cosmopolitan
50. Are you easy to get along with?
51. What is your favorite time of day?
- pag uwian na
52. Are you generally a happy person?
- I guess